I didn't know I needed to go here....

Over the last decade or so quite a few places have popped up that I didn't previously know about, but are now 'must do' trips for fly fishing in my lifetime.  The teaser for No Man's Land, from the guys over at Hooke, put a new place on the map for me.  Enjoy.



"No Man's Land" (Trailer) - Official Selection, IF4™ 2015 from IF4™ on Vimeo.

While I was watching, I started putting together my top 10 list.  Here it is:

1. Steelhead in the PNW (this is happening next month on the Clearwater).
2. Sea run brown trout in Patagonia
3. Brown trout in Tasmania & New Zealand (maybe these are separate trips?)
4. Rainbow trout & khundza in Kamchatka, Russia
5. Taimen in Mongolia
6. Dorado in Bolivia
7. NE Canada (above) for Atlantic salmon & char
8. Marble trout in Slovenia
9. Tarpon in the Caribbean
10. Roosterfish in Baja Mexico (happening in May, hopefully)

For now though, I'm pretty content with Montana streams and the swinging I've done for salmon in Alaska over the last couple years.

Comments

Popular Posts