Too busy being in it...

...to think about posting about it. Fall is easily my favorite season. The crisp air. The colors of the leaves. The fields turn gold. Maybe it makes things a little better that we're undefeated and it means something to trek up to the stadium on Saturdays again.

As for the rest of the week, I think I can fill in the gaps. Last week in Rothrock I found myself just getting off my bike and sitting. (This also has to do with the fact that I almost got my arm and shoulder punctured by my handlebar in a wreck)

I'd been out of the woods a little over the past month or so. Fisher was replacing my Rig with a Ferrous, and once it came, I didn't have the right size BB.

Not a big deal, the guys @ Wheelworks came through and helped me out big. I built it up, with some help, and now I'm a member of that not so unique anymore crowd of guys riding 29er rigid SS. I've always been a follower, anyway, and I've discovered there's meaning to the madness.






So I guess, in more ways than one, it's out with the old and in with the new. The beauty in the woods was short-lived, and soon it'll be snowing. I'm not complaining. I'm just saying...

Comments

Popular Posts